Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

PEACE

Hello and welcome...
This is another card using the freebies from craft magazines

This month's Die-Cutting Essentials, Issue 28, is a die set by Tonic.  There is a dove, sentiment and olive branch

I've made a basic card with the set for today's post but you will be seeing other designs as times goes on

On a 5"x7" white card I masked a border with easy lift off tape.  I then coloured the exposed area with Distress Oxide Inks applying the colours with a blender.  Once coloured I spritzed, all over the coloured area, with water and dried it using my heat tool  
I added a piece of double sided adhesive to white card and die cut and embossed the dove and the sentiment

After I removed the backing sheet from the die cut I sprinkled Glitter Jewels over both the dove and the sentiment

The olive branch was die cut using a piece of left over green card

I only added glue to certain areas of the dove as I liked how the wings were sitting away from the card.  I adhered the olive branch behind the dove's beak and added a tiny black gem for the eye

I inserted a pretty paper to the inside of the card and used a stamp, from October's Making Cards,
to stamp another sentiment in black ink












INGREDIENTS:
  • white card ~ Craft UK
  • Distress Oxide Inks in; broken china, faded jeans & wilted violet ~ Ranger
  • Versafine Ink Pad in Black Onyx ~ Tsukineko
  • double sided adhesive ~ Woodware
  • Glitter Jewels/Diamond Snow ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ CE
  • dove die set ~ Die-cutting essentials Issue 28
  • paper insert ~ Making Cards October 2017
Until tomorrow....

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card June. Thank you for sharing this. Been using the Oxide stamp pads today. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty!! I love the background .. such pretty colours!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog This is India's No.1 Satta Live Result Website. Get All Live Results Of Satta King, Gali, Disawar, Gaziyabad, Faridabad Etc.
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: