Followers

Wednesday 14 June 2017

LOVED YOU YESTERDAY......

Hello and welcome...
We have a CAS Card for today
  • I started with a 5"x7" white card base and added a thin mat of coconut white and red foundation card.
  • On the final coconut white card I stamped the heart and the sentiment in black.
  • Using 2 ProMarkers I coloured in several areas of the heart in red and others in grey but also left a few in white.
  • This was then adhered to the card base
 INGREDIENTS:
  • foundation card stock ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue ~ CE
  • StazOn Black Ink Pad
  • Heart Stamp and Sentiment ~ Clarity
  • ProMarkers ~ Poppy and Grey
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

4 comments:

  1. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) ลบเลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นแล้วก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดและก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดแล้วก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจะต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันบ่อยมากก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  2. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมตรงไหนดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาลเป็นคำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลีด้วยไหมก้าง ให้ท่านงามแบบประเทศเกาหลี ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนาร้อยไหมก้างปลา
    ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า
    ร้อยไหม pantip
    ร้อยไหม กังนัม

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given Xbox gift card code

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: